JLL has appointed Cynthia Kantor CEO of Project and Development Services (PDS), a newly created position. Based in Atlanta, Kantor now leads the full spectrum of PDS services globally, including managing the construction, development, design and branding of commercial real estate projects.
“There are many enduring trends shaping the evolution of the built environment, and the needs of our diverse clients are changing with them,” Kantor said. “Unifying the PDS business globally allows us to adapt to the dynamic needs of the market and seamlessly deliver superior value and holistic support to our clients, while also enabling us to increase efficiency, foster talent development and unlock new opportunities for growth.”
Effective immediately, the new PDS leadership team under Kantor comprises the following experts:
- Martin Hinge continues to lead the PDS business in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
- Nick Winter is the new PDS lead in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
- Nicasio Gutierrez continues to lead Tétris, the interior design and build business based in EMEA.
- Julie Hyson is leading the business working with Work Dynamics and Integrated Portfolio Services clients as the Head of Americas PDS Portfolio Clients, Services and Industries.
- Louis Molinini is responsible for driving growth, sales and project execution as the Americas PDS Variable Business lead.
- Alex Moore-Barrow oversees commercial governance globally as Head of Strategy and Commercial.
- Jaymie Gelino is the Global and Americas COO and continues to helm the Design Solutions business in the Americas.
- Ben Jackson is responsible for driving PDS growth in large developments as the Landmark Growth and Client Strategy lead for EMEA and APAC.
- Ethan Milley oversees driving PDS growth in large developments as the head of Landmark Growth and Client Strategy for the Americas.